Home » Uncategorized » Virtual Field Trip

Virtual Field Trip

For my virtual field trip I chose to view the National Museum of Natural History exhibits. These exhibits were based on animals and it contained many cool facts and the history of species. The first exhibit I viewed was about Henry a large African Elephant. Henry weighed in at somewhere around elevon tons and stood thirteen foot tall.

The live tour link is here: Tour

Along with this amazing elephant they were lots of cool other exhibits like insects including live tarantulas, butterfly’s, dinosaur bone structures and plenty more. I love reptiles because they are the closest thing to dinosaurs and seeing these massive creatures stand tall is interesting and it would be so amazing to see them when they were alive. The two creatures that really caught my attention were the Brontosaurus and the predator x. The Brontosaurus was the herbivore dinosaur that was extremely large and had very long necks in which they used to eat the leaves off of tall trees. Predator x is my favorite dinosaur ever. This creature was fifty feet long and kind of looks like the lochness monster. They have very long necks and were the kings of the ocean along with the Megalodons.

This tour was amazing to see and after virtually walking through the museum I can say that I would really like to see it one day. The one floor alone has different sections in which were the fossils/dinosaurs, mammals from around the world, human origins, a fossils lab, and an amazing section on ocean creatures.