Home » Uncategorized » Microsoft Translator

Microsoft Translator

Microsoft translator is an amazing tool to broaden the ability to communicate to a wider audience. As an educator, it’s extremely important to keep students and parents informed with correct and accurate information. When students and parents speak a variety of languages, it may be difficult to provide them with information. Microsoft translator is an easy, efficient way to break those communication barriers and open the conversation for questions and answers despite native languages being different.

One of the most amazing features in this app, in my opinion, is the ability to take pictures or screenshots of text and get them translated into any of the over 100 languages Microsoft translator supports. To have the ability to take documents and get them translated so easily and accurately is an amazing feature for this app to have.

In my own everyday life, the mobile app Microsoft translator has helped me immensely. Many people in my own family as well as my husband’s native language is Spanish. I know just enough Spanish to get by, so this app helps tremendously with forming better communication with those close to me.

3 Comments

1. It is so cool that you have used this app found it useful. Personally I have never used Microsoft Translator, but it seems like such a helpful application, especially as a future educator who may need to use this for a student who is an English Language Learner. I also really enjoyed the images that you used within your post.

2. Microsoft Translator is like a godsend in my opinion because it is a very important tool to have in breaking down these language barriers that may come about. Having it as a tool can help further reassure that people get the help that they need.

3. My mom and I use this app all the time. My mom’s native language is Spanish, and she is trying to learn English. I remember one day she told me that she couldn’t go to the store because she thought she would have a hard time at the register (because my mom was afraid she wasn’t going to understand the cashier). That broke my heart, and I tried to find a solution, and I found Microsoft translator. It works perfectly for her. She just presses one button, and that’s it. Now she can go anywhere! Great app!