Home » Uncategorized » Blog Post 10

Blog Post 10

Out of Eden Walk!

The first destination I chose from the walk is the Holy Lands! The Holy Lands consisted of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, West Bank, and Israel. The Holy Lands seeded the three great monotheistic faiths. On April 28 2013, there was a border crossing of Saudi Arabia. It consisted of a converted car carrier hauling sheep and camels.

The second destination I chose from the walk is Silk Road! On December 24, 2015, there was the border crossing on Kazakhstan. The Caspian Shore gave way to the wind-raked expanse of western Kazakhstan’s steppes. They crossed at night and the crossing consisted of 3200 miles. This crossing was a significant one and was a milestone.

The third and final destination I chose from the walk is the Riverlands! This consisted of Pakistan and India. It lasted from February 2018-October 2021. The walk traversed an emerging center of global power by navigating through a maze of waterways across fertile South Asia. The Out of Eden’s Walk’s global trail eventually meandered down to the river-fed plains of South Asia.

You can explore the Out of Eden Walk like I did here!

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for viewing 🙂