Home » Uncategorized » A Trip to Cities in 360 Degrees

A Trip to Cities in 360 Degrees

Paris – France

This week, we were told to take a virtual field trip and for mine, I went all around the world with the help of 360 Cities, a project that helps viewers travel around the world from the comfort of their own home. I enjoyed seeing all the different locations from a bird’s eye view, hopping from Europe to South America to the US within a span of minutes

This is a great tool to have in the classroom. It fits easily into lessons from any subject. I’d love to show my art students where all of the famous painters we learned about it class are from and what inspiration they took from the landscapes. I can also see this tool being used in science and history classes. It makes the lessons seem so much more real and relevant to students and teachers.

My favorite places to look at using 360 Cities were Tempio di Antas in Italy, Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo, Japan, and The Eiffel Tower in Paris, France. Though I might never visit these places myself, I love having the experience of seeing all of the different places from such a detailed, complex view. I’ll link the site below so you can go on your own tour of the world.

https://www.360cities.net/