“Feel Free To Contact Me” List?

I have been asked on a number of occasions to provide emails for other members of our log. Most often, folks want to know the specifics of where, exactly, a butterfly was found. Other times, they want directions to a hot spot, e.g. Lakehurst or Old Robbins Trail.

I am uncomfortable providing email addresses without asking or giving exact locations to butterflies someone else has found — and I often don’t know the directions to the hot spots. (You don’t want to know my route to the Lakehurst Bog, for example, unless you have a couple of hours to kill!)

So, can we try to construct a list of those of you willing to be contacted about the finds you have reported or the locations you know best — and/or of those of you who would be happy just to share information more directly than is possible on the log? There are lots of reasons it would be good to have a public list.

If you are willing to be on our “Feel Free To Contact” compilation, could you please click “Leave a comment” below and supply your name and email? . A few words about where you most often pursue butterflies might also be useful to those seeking info about specific areas.

If we get half a dozen (or more) volunteers, I’ll compile the list and create a single post with all names and emails and add it to the “Pages” links to the upper right where it will be quickly accessible.

Thank you, everyone!
jc

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to “Feel Free To Contact Me” List?

1. Michael Drake says:

I would absolutely benefit from knowing how to get to some of the locations described. So please sign up!

2. Michael Drake says:

My name is Michael Drake. I live in Suburban Philadelphia. I come over to NJ quite often – there seem to be many interesting sites within 90 mins of me, especially Warren Grove, Lizard Tail Swamp, Webb’s Mill, Belleplain.

Where is Lakewood Barrens? That’s an example of a location mentioned on the spreadsheet that I’d be interested in visiting.

I can be reached at drakee52@gmail.com.

3. Steven Glynn says:

Hello Jack. Please feel free to provide my contact information. I’m always looking for butterfly interests and enjoy searching with others.

4. Jack Miller says:

Feel free to share my contact information. I live in Petersburg NJ. If anyone wants to join me I would enjoy that. Short notice is fine. I have lots and lots to learn.

5. Jack Miller says:

I can be reached at spadefoot53@gmail.com