2016 Cohort One Members

Tina Bridda

Special Education Teacher

My name is Tina Bridda and I have been a very Special Educator for 15 years. Currently, I am in Middle School with the Resource Center but have previously worked for seven years in Autism Support. I also spent three years with Camden County Educational Services Commission in a Regionalized Pre-School Autism Program. No stranger […]

Full Profile ...

Daniel J. Douglas

Director of Communications

Daniel J. Douglas serves as Director of Strategic Communications at Stockton University, having previously served as Director of the William J. Hughes Center for Public Policy, and the Director of Communications for Stockton. Prior to joining Stockton, Dan served as Public Information Officer for the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority in Atlantic City. Previously, Dan worked […]

Full Profile ...

John Froonjian

Senior Research Associate

My name is John Froonjian. I manage the Stockton (University) Polling Institute at the William J. Hughes Center for Public Policy. Before joining Stockton in late 2011, I was a politics and investigative reporter for The Press of Atlantic City. As a reporter, I represented the paper as it partnered with Stockton to conduct its […]

Full Profile ...

Karl Giulian

Assistant Professor of Business, Atlantic Cape Community College

I am currently an assistant professor of business at Atlantic Cape Community College. While I teach a variety of business classes, I specialize in business management. At Atlantic Cape, I also serve as the Area Coordinator for Professional Studies with my primary duties in adjunct scheduling. I am also an adjunct professor of business at […]

Full Profile ...

Robert Heinrich

Chief Information Officer

Since 1998, Robert Heinrich has spent his professional career as a committed member of the Higher Education community and is currently serving as the Chief Information Officer at Stockton University.   Robert provides strategic leadership for the administration, implementation and planning of technology resources to advance the academic, administrative, research and outreach activities of the University.  […]

Full Profile ...

Paul Herron

CEO of Gilda’s Club South Jersey

Paul Herron is the CEO of Gilda’s Club South Jersey, a cancer support organization which psychosocial , community, emotional support to everyone who is impacted by cancer. Paul has great experience in working in the non-profit sector, including leadership roles in healthcare, the environment, and the arts. Most recently, Paul was the Executive Director of […]

Full Profile ...

Jeannine Ingenito

Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant

I am Jeannine Ingenito and I recently accepted a Learning Consultant position with Egg Harbor Township Schools. Previously, I was a Special Education Teacher in Mullica Township for 14+ years. In 2010 I earned my Master’s degree in Special Education, from Stockton. My Bachelor of Science degree was earned in 1997 from St. Joseph’s University […]

Full Profile ...

Kate N. Juliani

Education Counselor & Services Specialist

I have been working at Stockton University in the School of Education program since 2008. I was the Office Manager then grew to become the Education Counselor & Services Specialist a few years later. Being a guidance counselor/academic advisor to all future teachers is a true joy for me. Prior to the School of Education […]

Full Profile ...

Wally Kappeler

Chief School Administrator

I am currently serving as the Chief School Administrator of the Maurice River Township School District in Port Elizabeth, NJ, where “everyone is special. We believe it and we live it.” I also serve as the program director for the First Star Academy at Rowan University. I have also had the pleasure of serving as […]

Full Profile ...

Brian McBride

Superintendent of Schools

Superintendent of Schools for the Palmyra School District in Palmyra, NJ and have been in this position since July 1, 2012.  I served as the Superintendent – Principal for the New Hanover Township School District in Wrightstown, NJ from 2009-2012, and I was the Director of Adult Basic Skills at Salem County Vocational Technical School […]

Full Profile ...

Kathleen McDonald

Director of Curriculum and Instruction

Kathleen McDonald is currently a Director of Curriculum and Instruction for a P-12 school district. With an undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences, she taught elementary school for the first few years of her career and spent approximately 17 years teaching high school. Ms. McDonald earned her first Master’s in Education and continued with Educational Administration […]

Full Profile ...

Jerry Nelson

Global Leader for IT Engineering and Architecture

Warren (Jerry) Nelson is the Global Leader for IT Engineering and Architecture at DH (www.dh.com). At DH Jerry is responsible for the designing and building of all systems, networking, database, and storage needs across the global enterprise. Jerry has been in the FINTECH (Financial Technology) space for the past 12 years. Prior to that, Jerry […]

Full Profile ...

Nicole Nelson

Police K-9 Sergeant

Nicole Nelson is a police sergeant with the Township of Hamilton Police Department. She has been an officer for 15 years and currently works in the K-9 unit with her K-9 partner, Hunter. Some of Nicole’s duties as a K-9 sergeant include leading and managing a shift of patrol officers who serve the public on […]

Full Profile ...

Dana Palma

Director of Finance

With 17 years of experience in healthcare, Dana Palma currently serves as the Director of Finance for University of Pennsylvania Health System. Dana oversees a budget of over $50 million in net revenue for the Department of Radiation Oncology. Dana is very active in the church including assisting with programs such as expungements for the […]

Full Profile ...

Bill Perkins

Superintendent of the 177th Fighter Wing Command Post

I’m Bill Perkins, a 2014 graduate of Stockton University’s MAIT program and 2019 graduate of the Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership program.  I’m also a 2011 graduate from Fairleigh Dickinson University’s MAS program.  I am serving active duty with the 177th Fighter Wing, where I am the Superintendent of the 177th Fighter Wing Headquarters Staff and […]

Full Profile ...

Charles Powell

Assistant Principal/Athletic Director

I am currently serving as Vice Principal/Athletic Director at the Cape May County Technical High School District.  Prior to this I was teaching Precalculus/Calculus at the West Point Military Academy in NY.  I have also taught in Hammonton High School and did some adjunct work at the Atlantic Cape Community College (Cape May Court House Campus). […]

Full Profile ...

Sharon Rementer

Special Education Math Teacher

When Stockton created an Organizational Leadership Program I realized rather quickly that it was going to be something innovating, enticing, and life changing. Having completed all of my undergrad and graduate education at Stockton I have witnessed Stockton move from a college to a well renowned University. Without question, I am excited and reignited with […]

Full Profile ...

Kathryn Suk

Assistant Professor of Education and Student Development

Ms. Kathryn Suk, M. Ed. is Assistant Professor of Education and Student Development at Raritan Valley Community College in Somerville, New Jersey, where she is also the Coordinator for the Student Development courses that focus on college success.  Kathy is a current Executive Board member for the National Association of Community College Teacher Education Programs […]

Full Profile ...

Daniel Fidalgo Tome

Director of Service-Learning

Daniel earned his Bachelor of Science in Environmental Policy, Institutions and Behavior from Cook College, Rutgers University and his Master in Education from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. He works closely with the faculty and students from Stockton University and community partners in the South Jersey region creating authentic, reciprocal relationships. Prior to his work […]

Full Profile ...