All Student Profiles

Marquetta Alexander

Special Educator/Curriculum Writer

As an educator with more than seventeen years of experience, I continue to find passion in the challenges of leading in Paterson Public Schools, the third largest school district in New Jersey.  I served in several roles starting with teacher of computer applications for seven years, second and fifth grade math teacher for three years, […]

Full Profile ...

Monica Amadio

IT Instructor/ Entrepreneur

Amadio has accrued more than 15 years’ experience as an educator in information technology and STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Art & Math) at the Atlantic County Institute of Technology. She also developed and taught classes in Entrepreneurship and Financial Literacy. In 2006, Amadio was one of 10 Information Technology professionals selected by the National Academy […]

Full Profile ...

Angela Bianchini

Director of Cashiering

Angela Bianchini serves as the Director of Cashiering at Caesars Casino in Atlantic City, where she has worked for 4 years. Prior to working at Caesars, Angela held various positions within the Coin and Cashiering departments at Showboat Casino, where she worked for 11 years. She enjoys working in the casino industry because it allows […]

Full Profile ...

Tina Bridda

Special Education Teacher

My name is Tina Bridda and I have been a very Special Educator for 15 years. Currently, I am in Middle School with the Resource Center but have previously worked for seven years in Autism Support. I also spent three years with Camden County Educational Services Commission in a Regionalized Pre-School Autism Program. No stranger […]

Full Profile ...

Lapell Chapman

School Administrator

The job of an educator cannot be confined to a particular schedule or work shift. Much of the real work begins after the bell rings and the children are gone. The current state of education places a heavy burden on teachers, faculty and staff, with little reward. The path of an educator is an arduous […]

Full Profile ...

Amanda Copes

Director, Speech and Hearing Clinic - Stockton University

I am a proud alumna of Stockton University where I earned my B.S. in Speech Pathology and Audiology and then continued my education at West Chester University in PA where I earned my M.A. in Communication Disorders. I have been a licensed, certified speech-language pathologist for over 15 years, beginning my career as a school-based […]

Full Profile ...

Darlyne de Haan

Vice Principal; Executive Director of Mad About Science, Inc.

I am the co-founder and Executive Director of Mad About Science, and currently a Middle School Vice-Principal. I have enjoyed a career as a former Instructional Specialist for the NJ Department of Education, Forensic Scientist and Environmental Chemist. I possess over 20 years experience in STEM education and am the co-creator of PLASMA-BOTICS- A STEM […]

Full Profile ...

Natalie Devonish

Assistant Director, Student Support Services

Natalie was born and raised in Atlantic City, New Jersey, where she currently resides. She is a proud product and graduate of the Atlantic City Public School system. As a result, Natalie pledges to revive her community by mentoring youth to strive for higher levels of success through education, leadership development, and community service. Wanting […]

Full Profile ...

Daniel J. Douglas

Director of Communications

Daniel J. Douglas serves as Director of Strategic Communications at Stockton University, having previously served as Director of the William J. Hughes Center for Public Policy, and the Director of Communications for Stockton. Prior to joining Stockton, Dan served as Public Information Officer for the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority in Atlantic City. Previously, Dan worked […]

Full Profile ...

Joshua Eckersley

Teacher of Mathematics

Josh Eckersley is currently entering his fifth year as an eighth-grade mathematics teacher at Central Regional Middle School. During his tenure at his alma mater, Josh has been involved in many extra-curricular activities in school such as running the middle school’s annual talent show, co-directing the middle school drama production, running the school’s math and […]

Full Profile ...

Renai Ellison

Founder / CEO of Renai Ellison Coaching & Training, LLC.

Currently, I market and brand my work as the “The On-Camera Coach!” As a personal development coach, trainer, and television personality, I help my clients cultivate on-camera confidence in their life and business. After earning a master of arts in higher education, I also became a leader in Career Services and Placement for several organizations […]

Full Profile ...

Anne Louise Flynn

Principal, Little Egg Harbor, NJ

It is my honor to work as the building principal of the Robert C. Wood, Sr. Early Childhood Center. We service children aged three to five and their families. We are often the first school experience for both the children and their families. I take my role very seriously and work to truly educate the […]

Full Profile ...

John Froonjian

Senior Research Associate

My name is John Froonjian. I manage the Stockton (University) Polling Institute at the William J. Hughes Center for Public Policy. Before joining Stockton in late 2011, I was a politics and investigative reporter for The Press of Atlantic City. As a reporter, I represented the paper as it partnered with Stockton to conduct its […]

Full Profile ...

Karl Giulian

Assistant Professor of Business, Atlantic Cape Community College

I am currently an assistant professor of business at Atlantic Cape Community College. While I teach a variety of business classes, I specialize in business management. At Atlantic Cape, I also serve as the Area Coordinator for Professional Studies with my primary duties in adjunct scheduling. I am also an adjunct professor of business at […]

Full Profile ...

Ernest Cleo Grant, II

Pastor & Writer

Ernest Cleo Grant, II serves as the Connections Pastor at Epiphany Fellowship of Camden for the past 5 years, and his role focuses on community outreach, civic engagement, the assimilation of new converts & disenfranchised Christians into the life and mission of the church, and discovering new & innovative ways to reach people in his […]

Full Profile ...

Robert Heinrich

Chief Information Officer

Since 1998, Robert Heinrich has spent his professional career as a committed member of the Higher Education community and is currently serving as the Chief Information Officer at Stockton University.   Robert provides strategic leadership for the administration, implementation and planning of technology resources to advance the academic, administrative, research and outreach activities of the University.  […]

Full Profile ...

Paul Herron

CEO of Gilda’s Club South Jersey

Paul Herron is the CEO of Gilda’s Club South Jersey, a cancer support organization which psychosocial , community, emotional support to everyone who is impacted by cancer. Paul has great experience in working in the non-profit sector, including leadership roles in healthcare, the environment, and the arts. Most recently, Paul was the Executive Director of […]

Full Profile ...

Felicia Hyman-Medley

Principal

Felicia is a native of Pleasantville, New Jersey. After graduating from Holy Spirit High School, she attended the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey and graduated with a BA degree in Political Science with a minor in African American Studies. She went on to obtain a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and Supervision from the […]

Full Profile ...

Jeannine Ingenito

Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant

I am Jeannine Ingenito and I recently accepted a Learning Consultant position with Egg Harbor Township Schools. Previously, I was a Special Education Teacher in Mullica Township for 14+ years. In 2010 I earned my Master’s degree in Special Education, from Stockton. My Bachelor of Science degree was earned in 1997 from St. Joseph’s University […]

Full Profile ...

Brittany Jenniss

Assistant Director of Academic Advising

Brittany Jenniss is Assistant Director of Academic Advising at Stockton University. She currently holds a Master’s Degree in Higher Education Leadership and Administration from Capella University, a Bachelor’s Degree in English from Rowan University, and an Associate’s Degree in Literature from Atlantic Cape Community College. Mrs. Jenniss has worked in various capacities in the Center […]

Full Profile ...

Lisa Jiampetti

Mayor Egg Harbor City

MAS Fairleigh Dickenson University BS Business Management from Stockton University and Minor in Jewish Studies Mayor of Egg Harbor City 21 Century Community Learning Program Coordinator for the Egg Harbor City Community School Married to Michael Jiampetti Three children: Ryan 33, Michael 22, Matthew 20 Two Dogs: Smokey and Bulls eye

Full Profile ...

Kate N. Juliani

Education Counselor & Services Specialist

I have been working at Stockton University in the School of Education program since 2008. I was the Office Manager then grew to become the Education Counselor & Services Specialist a few years later. Being a guidance counselor/academic advisor to all future teachers is a true joy for me. Prior to the School of Education […]

Full Profile ...

Wally Kappeler

Chief School Administrator

I am currently serving as the Chief School Administrator of the Maurice River Township School District in Port Elizabeth, NJ, where “everyone is special. We believe it and we live it.” I also serve as the program director for the First Star Academy at Rowan University. I have also had the pleasure of serving as […]

Full Profile ...

Nataliia Maciejewski

ESL Instructor, ELS, AC

I believe that teaching is another way of learning, so I’ve chosen to be an educator. Currently, I am employed as an ESL teacher at ELS, AC, located at Stockton University. The beauty of my job is that I teach students who come to the US from overseas, and they, like me, are strangers to […]

Full Profile ...

Joe Marchetti

Professor of Education

Dr. Marchetti assumed the role of Professor in the School of Education effective January 2010 after serving as a senior level administrator for twenty five years in the Division of Student Affairs, most recently as Vice President for Student Affairs. Between July 1, 2010 and April 2, 2012, Dr. Marchetti served as Interim Dean of […]

Full Profile ...

Brian McBride

Superintendent of Schools

Superintendent of Schools for the Palmyra School District in Palmyra, NJ and have been in this position since July 1, 2012.  I served as the Superintendent – Principal for the New Hanover Township School District in Wrightstown, NJ from 2009-2012, and I was the Director of Adult Basic Skills at Salem County Vocational Technical School […]

Full Profile ...

Kathleen McDonald

Director of Curriculum and Instruction

Kathleen McDonald is currently a Director of Curriculum and Instruction for a P-12 school district. With an undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences, she taught elementary school for the first few years of her career and spent approximately 17 years teaching high school. Ms. McDonald earned her first Master’s in Education and continued with Educational Administration […]

Full Profile ...

Crystal Mooring

Claim Examiner

My name is Crystal Mooring and I am a Claim Examiner with the New Jersey Department of Labor for the last four and a half years. I served three years in the United States Army. I am also a 2004 graduate from Franklin University obtaining my Masters in Business Administration with a focus in Leadership. […]

Full Profile ...

Bob Morris

Educator-Administrator

I am currently an educator in the Jackson Township School District teaching both special and general education courses, primarily history and literacy, and specializing in students with social and behavior issues. I hold a master’s degree in education with a concentration in special education and another in administration and leadership. Previously I had a long […]

Full Profile ...

Jerry Nelson

Global Leader for IT Engineering and Architecture

Warren (Jerry) Nelson is the Global Leader for IT Engineering and Architecture at DH (www.dh.com). At DH Jerry is responsible for the designing and building of all systems, networking, database, and storage needs across the global enterprise. Jerry has been in the FINTECH (Financial Technology) space for the past 12 years. Prior to that, Jerry […]

Full Profile ...

Nicole Nelson

Police K-9 Sergeant

Nicole Nelson is a police sergeant with the Township of Hamilton Police Department. She has been an officer for 15 years and currently works in the K-9 unit with her K-9 partner, Hunter. Some of Nicole’s duties as a K-9 sergeant include leading and managing a shift of patrol officers who serve the public on […]

Full Profile ...

Cathleen Palace

Donor Advisor

The oldest of four children, I wanted to be a doctor when I grew up (a pediatrician to be exact), and was unaware of the challenges I would face as I navigated my education as a first-generation college student. Before going to college, I shadowed my own pediatrician and determined that I did not want […]

Full Profile ...

Dana Palma

Director of Finance

With 17 years of experience in healthcare, Dana Palma currently serves as the Director of Finance for University of Pennsylvania Health System. Dana oversees a budget of over $50 million in net revenue for the Department of Radiation Oncology. Dana is very active in the church including assisting with programs such as expungements for the […]

Full Profile ...

Bill Perkins

Superintendent of the 177th Fighter Wing Command Post

I’m Bill Perkins, a 2014 graduate of Stockton University’s MAIT program and 2019 graduate of the Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership program.  I’m also a 2011 graduate from Fairleigh Dickinson University’s MAS program.  I am serving active duty with the 177th Fighter Wing, where I am the Superintendent of the 177th Fighter Wing Headquarters Staff and […]

Full Profile ...

April Golden Perrone

Human Resources Supervisor

April Golden Perrone, Cohort 3, is thrilled to be fulfilling a lifelong dream of hers–working towards her doctoral degree. She is a seasoned Human Resources professional with over 20 years’ experience. She has served in a variety of industries including hospitality, IT/aviation and federal contracting, and State government. She loves HR because it affords her […]

Full Profile ...

Charles Powell

Assistant Principal/Athletic Director

I am currently serving as Vice Principal/Athletic Director at the Cape May County Technical High School District.  Prior to this I was teaching Precalculus/Calculus at the West Point Military Academy in NY.  I have also taught in Hammonton High School and did some adjunct work at the Atlantic Cape Community College (Cape May Court House Campus). […]

Full Profile ...

Sharon Rementer

Special Education Math Teacher

When Stockton created an Organizational Leadership Program I realized rather quickly that it was going to be something innovating, enticing, and life changing. Having completed all of my undergrad and graduate education at Stockton I have witnessed Stockton move from a college to a well renowned University. Without question, I am excited and reignited with […]

Full Profile ...

Cynthia Ruiz-Cooper

Elementary School Principal

I began my educational career 21 years ago as a teacher, then assistant principal and now elementary school principal. I am very honored to be the first Hispanic Principal in my district. As the principal, I ensure our children receive a quality education within a safe and respectful environment. I pride myself in being a […]

Full Profile ...

Ted Sanchious

Vice President and Head of Product Management

Theodore (Ted) R. Sanchious is Vice President and Head of Product Management at First Data Corporation. He leads a Product Team in its continued support of First Data’s ongoing efforts for growth in Global Commerce. Ted’s team is responsible for product line performance throughout its lifecycle including product strategy, product planning and issue prioritization. The […]

Full Profile ...

Richard W. Settino

I am a Project Manager responsible for a team of 51 managers and employees and an annual operating budget of $10M. I have been working in this industry since 2003. Previously I was the President of First Executive Inc., NYC and prior to that worked for Bankers Trust Company, NYC. I also serve as a […]

Full Profile ...

Maureen Sullivan, MHS, PA-C

Physician Assistant and Assistant Professor of Physician Assistant Studies

My career as a Physician Assistant has spanned over twenty years and has brought me great joy and satisfaction, especially when mentoring students. I currently work part time in the Emergency Department at Virtua Hospital in Voorhees, NJ. These experiences led me to begin my teaching career with PA students at Philadelphia University, where I […]

Full Profile ...

Cheryl ‘C.’ Robinson

Founder / Serial Entrepreneur

For many years C. Robinson has envisioned running her own firm. Ready2Roar LLC stemmed from her desire to build an empire that allowed her to consult and develop new motivational seminars that make a positive difference in the world. Currently, C. Robinson is organizing two conferences. Endurance 2.0: The Athlete Entrepreneur Conference is a platform […]

Full Profile ...

Kathryn Suk

Assistant Professor of Education and Student Development

Ms. Kathryn Suk, M. Ed. is Assistant Professor of Education and Student Development at Raritan Valley Community College in Somerville, New Jersey, where she is also the Coordinator for the Student Development courses that focus on college success.  Kathy is a current Executive Board member for the National Association of Community College Teacher Education Programs […]

Full Profile ...

Daniel Fidalgo Tome

Director of Service-Learning

Daniel earned his Bachelor of Science in Environmental Policy, Institutions and Behavior from Cook College, Rutgers University and his Master in Education from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. He works closely with the faculty and students from Stockton University and community partners in the South Jersey region creating authentic, reciprocal relationships. Prior to his work […]

Full Profile ...

Lynda Truitt

Manager, Risk Management at South Jersey Industries (SJI)

My name is Lynda Truitt. I have been employed by SJI for 25 years. I have held various roles in many business lines at SJI; including Sales, Accounting, Financial Planning, Operations, Gas Supply, Transportation and Risk Management. My education at Stockton has been a huge part of my success and development at SJI. I earned […]

Full Profile ...

Dawn Watkins

Instructor at Stockton University

Dawn N. Watkins is an instructor at Stockton University in Galloway, N.J. She currently holds a Masters in Instructional Technology from Stockton University and is currently pursuing her doctorate degree in. Ms. Watkins’ “meager beginnings” compelled her to support initiatives for diversity, STEM programs and other educational opportunities for underrepresented groups. Her commitment to philanthropy […]

Full Profile ...

William Wolfson

Managing Member of Range 129 LLC

As the Managing Member of Range 129 LLC, an indoor firearms training facility located in Absecon, New Jersey, I aspire to change the world. My organization looks to create a nurturing and safe environment for people from all walks of life to come and learn about firearms and their safety. Range 129 is founded on […]

Full Profile ...

Jache Williams

Director of First Year Experience

I have been serving in higher education for over 15 years now. After graduating from Duke University with a BA in Psychology and African American Studies, my plan was to volunteer as an AmeriCorps VISTA at UCLA for one year then attend graduate school. However, My plan was not The plan. In my position at […]

Full Profile ...

Shy L. Williams

Author and Speaker

Shy L. Williams is a former detective, professional speaker, author, social justice advocate and an uncommon mentor. Born and raised in Plainfield, New Jersey, She started her higher education at Montclair State University where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Justice Studies and Master of Arts in Law & Governance. Shy is currently a […]

Full Profile ...

Jill Zinckgraf

Executive Director

I am currently the Executive Director of the Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault Crisis Center of Warren County (dasacc.org) and have been in this position since June 2013. This is my dream job and I am honored to serve int his capacity. I have been working and/or volunteering in the field of violence against women […]

Full Profile ...