2017 Cohort Three Members

Marquetta Alexander

Special Educator/Curriculum Writer

As an educator with more than seventeen years of experience, I continue to find passion in the challenges of leading in Paterson Public Schools, the third largest school district in New Jersey.  I served in several roles starting with teacher of computer applications for seven years, second and fifth grade math teacher for three years, […]

Full Profile ...

Monica Amadio

IT Instructor/ Entrepreneur

Amadio has accrued more than 15 years’ experience as an educator in information technology and STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Art & Math) at the Atlantic County Institute of Technology. She also developed and taught classes in Entrepreneurship and Financial Literacy. In 2006, Amadio was one of 10 Information Technology professionals selected by the National Academy […]

Full Profile ...

Angela Bianchini

Director of Cashiering

Angela Bianchini serves as the Director of Cashiering at Caesars Casino in Atlantic City, where she has worked for 4 years. Prior to working at Caesars, Angela held various positions within the Coin and Cashiering departments at Showboat Casino, where she worked for 11 years. She enjoys working in the casino industry because it allows […]

Full Profile ...

Amanda Copes

Director, Speech and Hearing Clinic - Stockton University

I am a proud alumna of Stockton University where I earned my B.S. in Speech Pathology and Audiology and then continued my education at West Chester University in PA where I earned my M.A. in Communication Disorders. I have been a licensed, certified speech-language pathologist for over 15 years, beginning my career as a school-based […]

Full Profile ...

Anne Louise Flynn

Principal, Little Egg Harbor, NJ

It is my honor to work as the building principal of the Robert C. Wood, Sr. Early Childhood Center. We service children aged three to five and their families. We are often the first school experience for both the children and their families. I take my role very seriously and work to truly educate the […]

Full Profile ...

Brittany Jenniss

Assistant Director of Academic Advising

Brittany Jenniss is Assistant Director of Academic Advising at Stockton University. She currently holds a Master’s Degree in Higher Education Leadership and Administration from Capella University, a Bachelor’s Degree in English from Rowan University, and an Associate’s Degree in Literature from Atlantic Cape Community College. Mrs. Jenniss has worked in various capacities in the Center […]

Full Profile ...

Nataliia Maciejewski

ESL Instructor, ELS, AC

I believe that teaching is another way of learning, so I’ve chosen to be an educator. Currently, I am employed as an ESL teacher at ELS, AC, located at Stockton University. The beauty of my job is that I teach students who come to the US from overseas, and they, like me, are strangers to […]

Full Profile ...

Cathleen Palace

Donor Advisor

The oldest of four children, I wanted to be a doctor when I grew up (a pediatrician to be exact), and was unaware of the challenges I would face as I navigated my education as a first-generation college student. Before going to college, I shadowed my own pediatrician and determined that I did not want […]

Full Profile ...

April Golden Perrone

Human Resources Supervisor

April Golden Perrone, Cohort 3, is thrilled to be fulfilling a lifelong dream of hers–working towards her doctoral degree. She is a seasoned Human Resources professional with over 20 years’ experience. She has served in a variety of industries including hospitality, IT/aviation and federal contracting, and State government. She loves HR because it affords her […]

Full Profile ...

Ted Sanchious

Vice President and Head of Product Management

Theodore (Ted) R. Sanchious is Vice President and Head of Product Management at First Data Corporation. He leads a Product Team in its continued support of First Data’s ongoing efforts for growth in Global Commerce. Ted’s team is responsible for product line performance throughout its lifecycle including product strategy, product planning and issue prioritization. The […]

Full Profile ...

Lynda Truitt

Manager, Risk Management at South Jersey Industries (SJI)

My name is Lynda Truitt. I have been employed by SJI for 25 years. I have held various roles in many business lines at SJI; including Sales, Accounting, Financial Planning, Operations, Gas Supply, Transportation and Risk Management. My education at Stockton has been a huge part of my success and development at SJI. I earned […]

Full Profile ...

Dawn Watkins

Instructor at Stockton University

Dawn N. Watkins is an instructor at Stockton University in Galloway, N.J. She currently holds a Masters in Instructional Technology from Stockton University and is currently pursuing her doctorate degree in. Ms. Watkins’ “meager beginnings” compelled her to support initiatives for diversity, STEM programs and other educational opportunities for underrepresented groups. Her commitment to philanthropy […]

Full Profile ...

William Wolfson

Managing Member of Range 129 LLC

As the Managing Member of Range 129 LLC, an indoor firearms training facility located in Absecon, New Jersey, I aspire to change the world. My organization looks to create a nurturing and safe environment for people from all walks of life to come and learn about firearms and their safety. Range 129 is founded on […]

Full Profile ...

Shy L. Williams

Author and Speaker

Shy L. Williams is a former detective, professional speaker, author, social justice advocate and an uncommon mentor. Born and raised in Plainfield, New Jersey, She started her higher education at Montclair State University where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Justice Studies and Master of Arts in Law & Governance. Shy is currently a […]

Full Profile ...