The Last Saga

In forty years, looking back and telling my grandchildren what I did when I was there age, a prominent theme will be vampires and other mystical beings. Our generation is going to be known for this obsession because of all the movies, television shows, and books were popular during this time revolved around this theme. I feel that the reason that our generation has this interest in the creatures is due to the fact that our generation wants a love that never dies because we see so many divorces going on around us, and the creatures can give us that. So on Thursday November 15th, 2012; just like most girls my age I waited in line to see the premiere of the final installment of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn Part II.
My friends and I had pre-ordered our tickets and had a countdown going because we could not wait. When arrived we had to wait in line for out theater to be called because if everyone went in at once someone would have gotten hurt. On our way to the back of the line we had to walk around to the back of the building because the line was so long. When our theater was finally called after about a half hour of waiting, we ran to the theater and even when we came so early, all five of us could not get seats together and we had to break up. Once all of the super long commercials and previews were over, the wait was finally over and the whole theater cheered. This is what we have been waiting four books, five years, and five movies later the Saga was finally coming to an end and we were going to be watching the happily ever after unfold.
As the movie started to play I realized that this last movie was better than all of the other movies combined. The movie had followed the book very closely up until the last thirty minutes where the producers and the writer changed the ending. At first I was really upset that they changed the ending because I am a firm believer in that movie producers are given the rights to make the movie just like the book and are not given the right to change it around. For this movie it really did work though. The last thirty minutes were so good that the whole theater was in an uproar, going through an emotional rollercoaster. I cannot wait until the next time I see this movie because I feel that it is only going to get better and better the more times that I see it.