Blog Post Thirteen – Movie Nights at the Campus Center

After a long, stressful week of classes and work, all I want to do on the weekends is relax. I am sure other students, like me, like enjoy the free time before the craziness begins again, which is where the movie nights at the Campus Center at the Richard Stockton College come in. Every week I look forward to seeing what movie they will be playing! I love the great options too; you can attend the evening movie either Thursday night or Saturday night. Yet, the best part is all the movies that are featured are free! Students even have the option of participating in the Osprey Movie Rewards Program!

The movies are held in the lobby of the Campus Center in the new event room. I always feel like I am in a real movie theater because of the high-definition screen and audio system, as well as the comfy seats! This semester I have seen some great films, such as Paranormal Activity 3, Twilight Breaking Dawn, and Sherlock Holmes 2. In the past, my friends and I have enjoyed watching Friends with Benefits and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. My other favorite thing about movie nights is that Stockton College usually has movies available for students to watch before they are even out on DVD. Before I attended college, I was such a big movie fan, so when I found out about the Campus Center movie nights, I could not have been happier!

(I always check out the site to see what is playing that week, you can check it out to at: http://intraweb.stockton.edu/eyos/page.cfm?siteID=108&pageID=41)