My Experience with Twitter

My thoughts on Twitter (social media) are as followed.

I have to say that I am not a social media person at all. I have had a Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter account, but never really used them. When I found out that we had to use Twitter for out class I was against it, only because I don’t like sitting on my phone or computer when there so many things I could invest in with my time.

Since being on twitter I have meant a lot of fellow classmates and teachers who are near and far. It is great to know that teachers can come together to discuss various topics and issues that can help or plaque our school systems.

Seeing now how technology changes on a daily basis I feel like using it in the classroom is a great way to connect with teachers, students and the world of today.

If I did not take this class I do not think I would have used any social media nor would I have thought about using it for school. Now I know that the two (school system and social media) can come together and work when we have the right tools and teachers who are willing to learn.