Honors Reflection

Yesterday, I attended a reflection session to provide input on the Honors Program at Stockton. By attending the session, I was able to learn more about the Honors Program and ultimately was reminded that my time in the program will provide me with innumerable skills for my future.

While one student inquired about the difficulty of the courses -concerned that they would not be challenging enough- an upperclassman of the program informed us that the Honors Program’s mandatory courses all sufficiently challenge the students. As a student who loves a good challenge, I felt more confident in my choice to continue in the Honors Program, as I contemplated how I felt about the program.

Some of the benefits I realized I was receiving from the project was predominantly the varied connections and opportunities. The Honors Program links to all kinds of different organizations and people that one can meet through the various things the program organizes in addition to the many service projects that I will be completing throughout my time here at Stockton.

The leadership, communication, and organizational skills that I will learn from being at Honors Student solidify my conviction to be a part of this fantastic community.