Osprey Ball

The event I attended on Saturday October 8th was the 21st Annual Osprey Ball. It is a yearly semi-formal homecoming event held in the Campus Center Event Room that is put on by the Office of Student Development. The tickets were 5 dollars until the end of September, then went up to 10 dollars on October 1st.

The dance went on from 9pm-1am. There was a photo booth, a DJ, and refreshments available for all the attendees at no additional cost. There seemed to be a good turn-out, and everyone there seemed to be having a good time. There was a dance floor in the center of the room with tables set up around the edges of the room for people to eat and relax, and there was plenty of space for everyone who attended.

The dance was really fun. I was able to bring my boyfriend down and a lot of my friends were at the dance as well. The ticket was well worth 10 dollars thanks to the inclusion of the food and the photo booth. There was a nice variety of food, there was enough for everyone, and it tasted really good. They also had cake and drinks. The photo booth line was long but worth the wait. The pictures turned out nicely and the little props they provided you added a lot of charm.

It was also nice inside the event! I love seeing people dressed up, so I really love semi-formal dances. The DJ was good and the music kept everyone dancing. The people there had good energy and everyone seemed to really be having fun, which made you want to stay and keep dancing. I thought the event was very well put together and I’d happily go again next year.