Freshman Blog Post 2: Presidential Debate Party

On October 19, I attended another party for the third political debate in the Campus Center Board of Trustees.  This event was run by professional staff members of the political science department at Stockton.  At this event, I was greeted with soda and popcorn.  Again, this debate viewing featured a bingo board since these debates continue to make Americans lose faith in their political system.  many different and quite ridiculous phrases were made into popular memes like “Bad Hombres, Nasty Woman, and Puppets.“  This debate was the most informative of the three, focusing on many different topics such as immigration, the economy, healthcare, gun ownership, and Isis in Syria.   Like the first event, this was also put together well with the inclusion of another projector displaying live tweets on the debate all night, snacks, and political entertainment.  The night ended with the moderator announcing a state (Nevada) which completed my bingo board.  I could have won a presidential PEZ dispenser but they had run out by the time I got bingo.  Now that all the debates are over, the American people can make their decision for who they want to destroy the country next.