Who’s Line

Whose Line
On September 24th one of my favorite events took place which is Whose Line. This was my third time seeing this comedy, but what made it more exciting and special this time was having some of my great friends featured in the show. It was exciting to know that the show would feature a lot of freshmen
The show started with the improve game where all of the actors create a scene but they all enter at different times and change the plot. Then as they exit the scene the plot reverts to the previous one. It was entertaining to see how quickly everyone could shift from the different scenes.
Some of the games required participation from the audience, which was great to see. For one of the games, three people were selected from the audience and they had to keep the scene going by only asking questions. I could tell how difficult this was for some of the actors because when one is caught up in the moment and put on the spot it is hard to follow the rules all of the time.
One of my favorite games that they did was called “Why Were You Late,” and one of the actors had to actor out three reasons why the other actor was late and she had to explain them to her boss, who was a volunteer from the audience.
Overall it was a great show considering it was many of the actors’ first times being on stage at Stockton.