Get Involved Fair

As a high school student, I never did much for my school.  When I wasn’t in school, I was swamped with work and a family to take care of.  I was never able to partake in the clubs, school events, or athletics.  When I walked in the doors of The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, I was ecstatic about exploring the different opportunities that I am now able to take advantage of.  I wanted to be able to make up for all the experiences I missed out on as a child.  However, I was clueless on how to go about my search.

On September 19th and 20th, my prayers were answered.  During these two days, Stockton College held a “Get Involved Fair”.  This fair held the answers to all my problems.  As I walked the hallways of F-wing, I was immersed into the crowd as hundreds of students rushed to the tables to sign up for their favorite clubs.  As I wandered past each table, I began to ponder how I was going to decide which ones to join.  It seemed as though every club held interest to me.  Soon after, I decided to give in to my temptations.  I went to every table that seemed enjoyable and signed my name.  Before I knew it, I had signed my name to ten different clubs.  When I left the fair that day, I was a new member to clubs ranging from Biology to Gaming.  I have never experienced a more satisfying feeling.