Tutoring Center

One of the most important places on all of Stockton’s campus is the tutoring center. Here is where I now spend most of my time. I recently discovered this hidden treasure which many students don’t take advantage of. Stockton pays student employees who are knowledgeable upon a variety of different subjects, to tutor students. While classes may be two or three days a week, it is tough to fully understand all of that information in a matter of an hour and fifteen minutes. As a matter of fact it is impossible to retain all the information you learned in class without putting it into practice. At the tutoring center I get to practice whatever I may be working on, and I have friendly tutors who help guide me in the right direction on problems. The center is filled with computers, books, scratch paper, chalkboards, whiteboards, and of course tutors. They are open Monday – Thursday 9am to 6pm, Friday 9am to 2pm, and Sunday – Thursday night 7pm to 9pm. The day sessions are in room J-108 and the night sessions are at the TRLC. I do not think there is not a better resource out there to help me with my studies and I encourage you to come too!