Four Bitchin’ Babes

I am 18 years old, but enjoyed that show. Maybe it was filled with jokes directed towards older women, (and no I did not understand some of them), but that didn’t stop me from laughing anyway. I’m sure I’ll understand in due time. What did enjoy was that these four ladies were just full of charm. You couldn’t help but to love them and the music they played was happy and cheerful. It made me smile even though I was having a really bad day. They sing about real life things. About teenagers, and chocolate and personal problems, but they have a good sense of humor about it.
That’s the way we should be I think. I think life is too short for us to take it seriously and the four bitchin’ babes just confirmed it for me. The stuff they sing about, is stuff that every woman has to deal with. Sometimes it can get frustrating not being as young as they used to but, it is what it is. That’s when you have to start laughing at life and enjoying it more instead of feeling upset over things and getting all angry and having wrinkles show up on your face.
This is the type of show I would take my mother and grandmother to see. It’s a great thing for women, I wouldn’t suggest to men, but if you want to go, I do recall seeing a few male heads from my seat all the way in the back. They also sell their books and CDs. I have to admit I was very tempted to buy a book. It has a page in it, dedicated to gum. You know how sometimes you want to throw out your gum, but you cant find anything to wrap around it? Well they had pre-cut pieces of paper that you could rip right out of the book dedicated to helping you throw out your gum when you need to. Because it is at times like these when the four bitchin’ babes can be there for you. This is the charming and awesome sense of humor that ran through the entire show. And I have to say, I actually enjoyed myself.