Digital Story Telling With Story Bird

This week I had the unique opportunity of exploring storytelling with a creative twist. Using the digital storytelling tool, Story Bird, I was able to write my own digital children’s book.

The experience was so fun! Story Bird offers a free, week-long trial that gives users access to an endless amount of adorable images and customization options. Before today I did not know this website existed, but now I want to dive back in and make more! I have always had a passion for storybooks, so this experience was exciting as I got to be on the author’s side. Because Story Bird makes all stories go through a review process, I will attach photos of the story below.

My story is an optimistic look into the current pandemic. Like many, it seems to be the only thing on my mind. It is so important to remain positive during these times. My story has an outlook that says, “it may be hard now, but not forever.” During this unpredictable time, we must continue to find the good. We need to do our best with what we have. I hope you enjoy my story and remember it will be okay!