My Virtual Experience in France

By: Kiera Deschin

For my virtual experience field trip, I chose to visit London, England. I chose to explore London because it has always been a place my sister and I have been dreaming to go to. I also have the possibility of going to London this summer because my boyfriend just got a contract to play soccer in England, so this virtual experience was definitely great to explore what I will be seeing in the next couple of months. The first thing that had caught my eye when I was viewing London was a huge lake that ran through the city. There were a ton of boats and people on the lake along with bridges running above the lake for cars to get across. The first place in London that I had seen was a huge and absolutely beautiful building. I believe this building is a cathedral because it was made up of ginormous pillars, statues, tall candle lights, hundreds of seats, and steps that lead up to an area with two podiums and a table.

This image is of the huge cathedral I had visited in my virtual tour in London.

Next, I had visited a beautiful restaurant overlooking the city of London. When I had clicked to view this building, I was expecting it to be an office building or a hotel because of how tall it was. I was blown away that it is a restaurant and wonder if the restaurant has more then one floor to it. There is a beautiful glass circle next to the stairs which I believe may be an elevator. After taking the elevator or the stairs, you are greeted with a hostess desk and a bar. Around the whole restaurant are seats where people can sit and eat while looking out the spectacular windows that run from the floor to the ceiling. This restaurant is breathtaking and I would love to get to experience fine dining in France like this one day!

Here are images of the spectacular restaurant I visited in my virtual tour in London.

I am so grateful for this virtual field trip experience in London, England. It is amazing to be able to have the opportunity to see the world right from your own home.