Google Cardboard in the Classroom

During this semester, I have learned a lot about how to incorporate Global Collaborations in the classroom using VR and AI, which is something I never thought about including in my classroom until now. I specifically decided to look into Google Cardboard. Google Cardboard is a handmade VR headset to play games or use apps from a cellphone. Using it could place you anywhere in the world that you want to see, using Google Maps Virtual Tours. You can purchase your own Google Cardboard online for around $8-$30.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Screen-Shot-2022-12-12-at-9.40.29-PM.png

I think this could be a great interactive experience for my students to explore different parts of the world, all while in the classroom. While researching this, I found an article on different ways to incorporate this in the classroom. Students could explore different countries, go on adventures, learn from 3D experiences, and watch 360-degree videos. I would love to incorporate this in my classroom since this could be fun and enjoyable for my students.