My Google Maps Experience

One thing I have to say about this tool is that it has upped the game for traveling and learning in the classroom. This tool will make planning your trips so much easy and can also help teachers to enhance their learning experience.

Google Maps is such an amazing way to visit other places without spending thousands of dollars and is at the touch of your fingertips. Not only that, but you can also create your own custom Google Map where you are able to pinpoint every location you want to learn about or you can save it for future trips.

I have made my own Custom Google Map of places that were memorable to me when I visited Vietnam. I have pinpointed all of the locations in Vietnam that I visited. By putting them all onto a custom map, I am able to share it with others who may be interested in visiting Vietnam.

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN CUSTOM GOOGLE MAPS

Another way you can use this tool is in a classroom. You can really enhance a students’ learning experience by showing them what these different places really look like. It can give you a more real experience. Students’ will be more willing to engage in learning about that country if they see what it really looks like rather than just searching up pictures on the internet.

THANK YOU FOR TUNING IN TO THIS WEEK’S BLOG POST!

MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW MY TWITTER TO GET WEEKLY UPDATES ON WHEN THESE COME OUT.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.