My Twitter Experience

I can definitely say that Twitter is one of the biggest platform of social media that has taken the world by storm the past couple of decade. I have used Twitter before for personal use only, but having to keep up with my PLN created a different experience that I have never faced before. These past couple of weeks, I’ve used Twitter to keep in contact and to keep updated with my classmates as well as other educators. I’ve participated in many global chats that helped me connect and understand the viewpoints of my classmates as well as other educators that were participating in this chat.

I’ve experienced many pleasant experiences through this social media app. I learned that you can search for every source using hashtags such as, #biology, #edtech, and #globalchat. Not only was I able to search up specific topics with hashtags, but by using these hashtags, I was able to open up and learn to lots of learning techniques. I’ve learned many ways to engage my learners to either physical class or online class.

Twitter App

Let’s talk about the bad:

The only bad thing that i’ve experienced with Twitter is that sometimes, the scheduled global chats never even took place. Other than the global chats not happening once in a while, I wished I was more involved with my own Twitter and learned about searching up topics using hashtags sooner.

Twitter Feed

I’ve really enjoyed the past 6 weeks on Twitter. My classmates are so kind and open to sharing their ideas and thoughts on my tweets. Not only that, I’ve also messaged many professionals and talked to many educators that are also studying in the same major. I’ve learned many thing from them and I’ve also shared my opinions with them. They’ve helped me understand many things that are not only related to education, they’ve also helped me with my concepts that I’ve not been able to understand.

Thank you for reading this weeks blog post!

Make sure to follow my Twitter for updates on when I post these:

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.