Home » Uncategorized » My Field Trip to the 9/11 Tribute Museum

Start here

My Field Trip to the 9/11 Tribute Museum

September 11, 2001 is one of the most traumatic days the United States have been through. Thousands of people have lost their lives due to the terrorist attack. Families and friends still suffer from the loss that 9/11 has caused them. When taking a virtual tour of the 9/11 Tribute Museum you can feel the emotion and heartbreak through the images and names of people remembered. The museum also has firemen suits that were used during the terrorist attack. The 9/11 Tribute Museum is filled will emotion and stories that help people understand the extremes when facing this terrorist attack. It helps explain the many questions kids have today for what went on during 9/11. It was a great experience to go through all those emotions and witness from a far of what people went through.

2 Comments

1. Hi my name is Natalie! I really enjoyed the fact that you are shedding light on the 9/11 museum. The 9/11 Tribute Museum connects visitors with the emotional journey of that day by acting as a moving reminder of the lives lost and the sacrifices made. Seeing how these memorials offer a place for understanding, healing, and remembering those impacted is encouraging.

2. Hi, my name is Abby! Thank you for showing how great of an experience the 9/11 Tribute Museum can be, despite all the heavy emotions. It is hard to learn about such a tragic day in our history, but necessary in order to ensure that those who lost their lives and made sacrifices are remembered. I agree with you that using the 9/11 Tribute Museum virtual tour is a great way to introduce students to what happened on 9/11, and answer many of their questions.