Home » Uncategorized » Global Kids Activity Deck

Start here

Global Kids Activity Deck

Global Kids contains a wealth of fun and creative hands-on activities kids find absolutely thrilling to explore, more than 50 culturally-diverse games, arts, crafts, recipes and festivities plus numerous ways to serve our planet and people around the world through kindness and awareness” – Tillywig Toy & Media Awards

I chose the Global Kids Activity Deck as my tool because I believe that hands on activities are crucial in encouraging a child’s drive to learn. Students at every age level enjoys participating in hands on learning. As a bodily/kinesthetic learner, I have always and will always value hands on work. Hands on activities promote positive interactions with classmates, are a healthy way to release energy and a fun and effective way for students to gain knowledge. Global kids does all of this while incorporating cultural diversity. These activities will educate and acclimate every student about their own culture and the cultures of other people from around the world. These activities spread love, inclusivity and knowledge to the young minds of our future. I would use the Global Kids Activity Deck in my classroom as a fun and interactive way to get students minds, perspectives and hearts to grow. These activities are great for all year round learning, but can be specifically used for heritage projects, language classes and specific lessons on geography or history.

https://www.barefootbooks.com/global-kids-deck