Free Online Books for K-8

I found a tool for students to have an online library. Students can access free online books in seconds. They can benefit so many children in many areas worldwide. This online multi-language library will help them make progress. 

Virtual Library

I like that this tool has a “try before you Buy” option, which is excellent! Some parents would appreciate this free trial option because they’ll have the opportunity to view the books, read over some with their kids, and then decide to buy or not to buy, which saves the family a lot of money.
Another thing I love about this resource is that it will read children the books via Youtube. This is an excellent tool for children who like to listen to books rather than read. I have a learning disability, and from my experience, having online books can cut down studying time. Audiobooks are a great tool!

Quote from Dr.Seuss

Audiobook

Many ideas come to mind when I think about how to use this resource in my classroom! The first way I could use this book is to buy books for my students monthly and have them do a reading log online rather than having a physical book. This will cut the cost of the students having to buy their books and save room in the classroom. Using this in my classroom will also allow them to listen to the books on Youtube, which could cut their reading time in half. Children should always have access to books whenever they want, and with this digital library, they have that opportunity!