Virtual Tour of London

I decided to take a virtual tour of London because I have always wanted to go there for a vacation. I figured in the mean time I can just take a virtual tour and get an idea of what I hope to see in person in the future! This virtual tour had really clear images of London and offered 360 degree pictures of the different sights to see. The main page is the London Eye, and there are spots to click on that provide a view throughout London. There are huge, beautiful theaters for people to go see a show, and what everyone knows as Big Ben. There are different animals in London along with outdoor markets where people sell a multitude of items like jewelry or clothes. Having clear images for this virtual tour is important because it gives viewers a good idea of what it is like to walk around in London. I hope I can see these places in person some day! http://360.visitlondon.com/#

Here’s Big Ben! If you click the play button, the website will rotate the view for you so you can enjoy what the different parts of London look like!