You did it! Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to the Stockton University Alumni Association. You join more than 48,000 alumni world-wide. I encourage you to stay informed about, involved with and invested in Stockton University for the rest of your life. Below are ten easy ways to stay connected.
1. Your Stockton email address may work forever, however if you prefer we use a different address to keep you updated on alumni events and Stockton happenings, please update your email address now.
2. Your opinion matters! We want to know how you want to be to be involved. Complete this brief survey and be entered for a chance to win a Stockton University prize bag that includes a t-shirt, hat and other Stockton University swag!
3. “Like” Stockton Alumni on Facebook
4. Follow us on Twitter
5. Join the Stockton Alumni LinkedIn Network
6. We know you have loans and the expenses that come with being a new college graduate, but it’s never too early to give back to your alma mater. Make your first gift today. All alumni. Every year. Any amount!
7. Request your free alumni card. The benefits include a $100 annual gym membership, discounts on auto and home insurance through Liberty Mutual, Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club discounts, bookstore discounts and many more.
8. New jobs, weddings, children, honors and awards are things to celebrate. Let your fellow alumni know what’s going on in your life. Share your news on our Class Notes page.
9. The Stockton Career Center offers lifetime services to alumni who are in the job market, exploring a career change or considering graduate school.
10. Proud to be an Osprey for Life! This one is easy. Show your Stockton pride at home, in the office or on your social media pages. You may have graduated, but you will always be a part of the Stockton family.
Once again, congratulations, and I look forward to staying in touch.
Sara Faurot Crowley
Director of Alumni Relations