The 2019-2020 FAFSA form is available! Make the FAFSA your priority. Get it done by March 1 to receive maximum consideration for all types of financial aid for which you are eligible!
Students must file a FAFSA each academic year to be considered for federal and state financial aid. Not only is the FAFSA necessary for federal and state grants and loans, but also for some Stockton scholarship opportunities, as well.
There are several benefits to applying for financial aid early, which are listed below.
1. Avoid missing Federal, State and Institutional deadlines to maximize the amount of aid for which you are eligible.
2. Better plan for any potential remaining balance with the Bursar’s Office.
3. Retain your Stockton scholarship and/or grant.
4. Focus on other things, like coursework or applying for scholarships.
5. Ensure Federal and State verification is completed sooner rather than later.
We understand the financial aid process can be overwhelming for you and your parents. That is why we ask you to make it a priority to apply as soon as possible, so you have ample time to review and ask questions in order to make informed decisions for payment. Questions? Visit stockton.edu/fafsa to view a breakdown of the steps in the financial aid process.
Need additional assistance? Call us at 609.652.4203, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in the Campus Center, Suite 201. Our financial aid advisers are available to answer questions you may have regarding the financial aid process.