Wellness Day

I recently got to attend one of Stockton’s Wellness Days. Boy was this a treat. They had posters and presenters on almost every aspect of health you could imagine. I went with one of my friends to survey the event and we were amazed. The whole side of the Campus event room was full of health conscious people!
The main part that I loved was the giveaways. I left almost every station with something in my hand. There was a chiropractor giving out massage hands and awesome wood pens. There was a stand giving out protein shake samples. I even had my blood pressure taken in between! There was also a huge assortment put out by Chartwells with stuffed mushrooms, spinach and artichoke dip, and different salsas.
This was a great way to learn more about caring for our bodies. There was so much useful information at this health fair. I think that it should be mandatory to learn how to take care of our bodies at health fairs like these. This would sure help us stay healthy and save us money on medical bills down the road. Simple life changes can make a big difference in your health. For instance, no more soda!
P.S. I have previously written two blogs about staying fit in college, check them out!