Blog Post Three – Shangri-La Chinese Acrobats

I was already excited to see the Shangri-La Chinese Acrobats show since the minute I got my ticket. However, I was completely awestruck and blown out of the water when I actually went to see the performance on November 1st. The entire show was mesmerizing from start to finish. The performance involved a number of incredible acts. These included an impressive martial arts display, complex acrobatics, stunning balancing acts, and much more. Each and every action was executed with both grace and precision. Although there were tiny mistakes made throughout the show, they only rendered the performance to be that much more thrilling and real to me.

The show kept me on my toes the entire time. There was never a dull moment. The audience and I also loved how the performers added a little bit of comedy to their daring acts. My favorite act definitely had to be when acrobats did a piece on one moving bicycle! There were ten people on the bike at the end and the act was nothing less than spectacular. One of the other acts I really enjoyed was the insane rope routine! Words cannot describe the amount of strength and talent the performers displayed. These extraordinary performances, along with a variety of music and their dazzling costumes, proved to make one breathtaking and truly entertaining performance. I would most certainly see the show again and highly recommend it to anyone who has the opportunity to see it.